New versions of JugiPaint are now being released in intervals of one to two weeks. I hope to manage keeping that pace for some time in future.
To keep this post quick (lazy me) I will just copy/paste the change log of the new version.
- Heavily improved down-scaling quality for the panel and image resizing operations.
- Added scaling feature to image exporting.
- Added the expand filled area parameter to the bucket fill tool.
- Added an additional brush resizing shortcut (key S) for quick resizing via pen moving.
- Added the question dialog for saving changed images when closing or quiting the application.
- Fixed various bugs, including a severe bug which could crash the application when using the bucket fill tool with antialiasing.